Welcome to Advanced Physical Therapy Centers
What makes us the best providers for physical therapy?
1. Quality of Care: We focus on the patient-service aspect and expect that with every treatment there is an improvement in your symptoms and you are feeling better. We schedule patients on a 1-on-1 basis so you will not see the therapist running from patient to patient.
2. Evidence Based Practice: We are always studying and learning the latest proven techniques/ treatments to help you return to your prior level of function in the most effective and timely manner.
3. Professionalism: You will receive the highest quality care from a therapist who cares about you and will gain an understanding of how your injury has affected your life. We expect immediate results and will explain to you why we are giving that treatment so that you understand what is involved in the healing process.
4. Patient Experience: You will find an atmosphere of comfort and competence. You will always get into therapy at your scheduled appointment time and will receive treatment where our only focus is improving your symptoms so that you feel better. You will find the pain reducing exercises given to you are convenient because you can do them at home or at work.
From children to senior citizens, professional athletes to those in chronic pain, we can help you achieve your health and fitness goals, relieve your pain and give you your life back!
Have A Question?
Advanced Physical Therapy Centers Testimonials
I came in with a significant amount of pain through my back and my knee. Kelsey was amazing to work with and she really helped me to recover and gave me the tools I need to keep myself healthy and out of pain. Thank you so much!!
Last June (2012), my knee pain was so severe that I thought I wouldn’t be able to participate in the mini-triathlon in August. As I began to work with Vijay, my initial goal was to finish the triathlon without pain. After lots of work, at home and with Vijay, I was able to accomplish my goal. He not only encouraged and challenged me but also suggested strategies and exercises that will continue to help me with posture, balance, foot/ankle stability, my position in space and visual motor tasks. I have incorporated the PT exercises into my daily routine with my mind’s eye toward a half marathon in 2013 or early 2014. The best part is that should I need assistance again, Advanced Physical Therapy is just a phone call away!
I received therapy November and December of 2015 for help with my balance. I worked with Teresa, Autumn and Amber who each did a great job. Most of my visits were with Amber who worked very hard at making sure I was doing everything correctly and was very patient with me. I cannot believe the difference it has made and I will continue the exercises at home. I am pleased to say I have had no falls and feel much stronger. Thank you for making such a difference in my life and I appreciate your help! I will gladly recommend your services to anyone. Best wishes for 2016.
I highly recommend Advanced PT Centers. Teresa, Autumn and Greta are outstanding! I had gone through two separate PT series at another practice, two MRIs, x-rays and epidural injections and nothing helped my pain. This incredible team accurately diagnosed the cause of my pain and through a series of resets and exercises, has given me a pain free life!!!! Everyone here is professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. If I ever need PT services in the future, Advanced PT Centers will be my only choice. They are the best! Thank you!!
- click above on Hal_2017…it is from one of our younger patients and he wanted to thank Teresa for helping him with his headaches. It is really special!
I was having bad headaches and the doctors could not find anything in the CT scans. After physical therapy with Teresa at APTC and the home exercises they gave me, the headaches have let up and now I hardly have them at all. I feel really good. I think the exercises and the physical therapy worked wonders on me. I feel like myself again!
My PT is going well and I’m getting a lot of relief from my chronic symptoms. I truly feel so grateful and blessed the Dr. Jordan suggested I seek treatment at Advanced PT. I’ve spent the past four years searching out professionals who could diagnose the root of my symptoms. With the help of Dr. Jordan and APTC, I am confident that I will be able to get my life back again”. Thank you APTC for coming to me rescue!!!
“Came into this practice with moderate to severe mid back pain that caused aches through almost every day. I’d visited chiropractors, massage therapists, etc. – no one was able to identify my true cause of the issue. ON THE FIRST VISIT, Teresa helped diagnose the “core” issue to my problem. I wasn’t activating my core while I worked out, played golf, or even sat at my desk. Throughout several other sessions, her professional and friendly assistant, Kelsey, helped make me aware of core stability and what muscles to use with multiple specific exercises. VERY HELPFUL, VERY INFORMATIVE, WOULD RECOMMEND! Thank you all.”
I suffered from migraines headaches 5-7 days/week for several years. Teresa and her staff are miracle workers. I honestly can’t thank them enough. I rarely have a headache now. If I feel one coming on, they have given me tools to stop it in it’s tracks! Their warmth, kindness and knowledge is amazing. The techniques work 100% of the time. Teresa should write books, teach classes, etc. I recommend her and her practice to everyone. I HAVE MY LIFE BACK THANKS TO HER! I thank her and her wonderful staff so much!!
At Advanced PT Centers, both Amber and Teresa not only listened to what I needed help with, but they asked me the right questions about my constant headaches. Over the course of 2 months, they gave me many exercises and worked with me individually to better my condition. They are not only great physical therapists, they are also easy to talk to and will help you get through anything.