Welcome to Advanced Physical Therapy Centers
What makes us the best providers for physical therapy?
1. Quality of Care: We focus on the patient-service aspect and expect that with every treatment there is an improvement in your symptoms and you are feeling better. We schedule patients on a 1-on-1 basis so you will not see the therapist running from patient to patient.
2. Evidence Based Practice: We are always studying and learning the latest proven techniques/ treatments to help you return to your prior level of function in the most effective and timely manner.
3. Professionalism: You will receive the highest quality care from a therapist who cares about you and will gain an understanding of how your injury has affected your life. We expect immediate results and will explain to you why we are giving that treatment so that you understand what is involved in the healing process.
4. Patient Experience: You will find an atmosphere of comfort and competence. You will always get into therapy at your scheduled appointment time and will receive treatment where our only focus is improving your symptoms so that you feel better. You will find the pain reducing exercises given to you are convenient because you can do them at home or at work.
From children to senior citizens, professional athletes to those in chronic pain, we can help you achieve your health and fitness goals, relieve your pain and give you your life back!
Have A Question?
Advanced Physical Therapy Centers Testimonials
Three months ago, I was in constant pain. It interfered with every facet of my life. Thanks to the wonderful care and training I received from Teresa, Autumn and Amber, I am rejuvenated, healed and PAIN-FREE!
I suffered from migraines headaches 5-7 days/week for several years. Teresa and her staff are miracle workers. I honestly can’t thank them enough. I rarely have a headache now. If I feel one coming on, they have given me tools to stop it in it’s tracks! Their warmth, kindness and knowledge is amazing. The techniques work 100% of the time. Teresa should write books, teach classes, etc. I recommend her and her practice to everyone. I HAVE MY LIFE BACK THANKS TO HER! I thank her and her wonderful staff so much!!
- click above on Hal_2017…it is from one of our younger patients and he wanted to thank Teresa for helping him with his headaches. It is really special!
Best physical therapy experience ever in preparation for my upcoming surgery. Very knowledgeable. Will definitely go back post surgery if needed. Thanks Team!!!
WOW! You folks are wonderful!! I’ve been to at least 3 different physical therapists over the past 10 years. None of them compare to you! Unlike other places that just put you on a machine or show you some exercises to do at home, at APTC I received hands-on physical therapy. Teresa and her staff were friendly, fun, helpful, understanding, accommodating, educational, professional, informative, caring and showed genuine concern for me. I could have gone to any PT, but I drove 42 miles per visit to be treated at APTC. For me, that’s saying a lot about Teresa and her staff. Thank you so much for all you have done – PAIN LEVEL ZERO!!!!!
Today was my final day of therapy with Amber at Advanced PT in Hilliard, Ohio. I had a partial knee replacement approximately 2 months ago. She sent me home with additional exercises to continue at home, along with discussions about the best way for me to proceed at the gym and in the pool. She also strongly encouraged me to continue the exercises since they were so important for my long-term recovery. Amber and Teresa were extremely helpful and told me they would gladly be available if I had any questions. I always felt comfortable that they were knowledgeable, along with being very personable. The clinic is clean, well-maintained and run in a professional manner. Hopefully, I won’t need more PT, but if I do, I will definitely return to APTC.
My PT is going well and I’m getting a lot of relief from my chronic symptoms. I truly feel so grateful and blessed the Dr. Jordan suggested I seek treatment at Advanced PT. I’ve spent the past four years searching out professionals who could diagnose the root of my symptoms. With the help of Dr. Jordan and APTC, I am confident that I will be able to get my life back again”. Thank you APTC for coming to me rescue!!!
I chose Advanced PT Centers over other physical therapy practices because I heard good things about them. As I expected, my experience was great. They had a more effective approach towards my problem. They worked on different muscles that are connected. Teresa, who did the evaluation, was very thorough and explained everything well. Autumn, my therapist, was very professional and pleasant at the same time. She takes her job seriously. I would recommend Advanced PT Centers to everyone.
At Advanced PT Centers, both Amber and Teresa not only listened to what I needed help with, but they asked me the right questions about my constant headaches. Over the course of 2 months, they gave me many exercises and worked with me individually to better my condition. They are not only great physical therapists, they are also easy to talk to and will help you get through anything.
We were referred to Teresa at Advanced PT Centers by a friend of ours. We had no idea what to expect at our first appointment. Teresa and her staff put us at ease by explaining to us exactly what to expect from them. Before we started therapy with Teresa, our son was very clumsy with his daily activities. He played basketball at the Hilliard Y where we noticed he was having a hard time keeping up with most of the kids younger and smaller than him. At his size, he should have been able to perform at a much higher level but was unable to because he was slower and rigid/stiff in his movements. Once therapy sessions with Teresa began, we started seeing a noticeable difference in his mobility. He was more fluid, ran faster and was able to jump higher. Our son’s posture has also improved over the course of the PT sessions. The work Teresa has done with him has been “Night and Day” compared to before. We are extremely grateful for Teresa and her staff at APTC! I will definitely recommend her center to all my friends and family. Once again, thank you!!!!