Welcome to Advanced Physical Therapy Centers
What makes us the best providers for physical therapy?
1. Quality of Care: We focus on the patient-service aspect and expect that with every treatment there is an improvement in your symptoms and you are feeling better. We schedule patients on a 1-on-1 basis so you will not see the therapist running from patient to patient.
2. Evidence Based Practice: We are always studying and learning the latest proven techniques/ treatments to help you return to your prior level of function in the most effective and timely manner.
3. Professionalism: You will receive the highest quality care from a therapist who cares about you and will gain an understanding of how your injury has affected your life. We expect immediate results and will explain to you why we are giving that treatment so that you understand what is involved in the healing process.
4. Patient Experience: You will find an atmosphere of comfort and competence. You will always get into therapy at your scheduled appointment time and will receive treatment where our only focus is improving your symptoms so that you feel better. You will find the pain reducing exercises given to you are convenient because you can do them at home or at work.
From children to senior citizens, professional athletes to those in chronic pain, we can help you achieve your health and fitness goals, relieve your pain and give you your life back!
Have A Question?
Advanced Physical Therapy Centers Testimonials
What a wonderful Physical Therapy practice! I drove an extra 30 minutes to go there, and I was very happy with my experience. I went in for back pain. I am fully healed and really enjoyed the staff. Teresa did a great job diagnosing my back pain. Autumn was very knowledgeable and professional in working with me. Ken was very warm and friendly at the front desk. All around, a wonderful experience!!!
I was having bad headaches and the doctors could not find anything in the CT scans. After physical therapy with Teresa at APTC and the home exercises they gave me, the headaches have let up and now I hardly have them at all. I feel really good. I think the exercises and the physical therapy worked wonders on me. I feel like myself again!
Today was my final day of therapy with Amber at Advanced PT in Hilliard, Ohio. I had a partial knee replacement approximately 2 months ago. She sent me home with additional exercises to continue at home, along with discussions about the best way for me to proceed at the gym and in the pool. She also strongly encouraged me to continue the exercises since they were so important for my long-term recovery. Amber and Teresa were extremely helpful and told me they would gladly be available if I had any questions. I always felt comfortable that they were knowledgeable, along with being very personable. The clinic is clean, well-maintained and run in a professional manner. Hopefully, I won’t need more PT, but if I do, I will definitely return to APTC.
WOW! You folks are wonderful!! I’ve been to at least 3 different physical therapists over the past 10 years. None of them compare to you! Unlike other places that just put you on a machine or show you some exercises to do at home, at APTC I received hands-on physical therapy. Teresa and her staff were friendly, fun, helpful, understanding, accommodating, educational, professional, informative, caring and showed genuine concern for me. I could have gone to any PT, but I drove 42 miles per visit to be treated at APTC. For me, that’s saying a lot about Teresa and her staff. Thank you so much for all you have done – PAIN LEVEL ZERO!!!!!
Best physical therapy experience ever in preparation for my upcoming surgery. Very knowledgeable. Will definitely go back post surgery if needed. Thanks Team!!!
I received therapy November and December of 2015 for help with my balance. I worked with Teresa, Autumn and Amber who each did a great job. Most of my visits were with Amber who worked very hard at making sure I was doing everything correctly and was very patient with me. I cannot believe the difference it has made and I will continue the exercises at home. I am pleased to say I have had no falls and feel much stronger. Thank you for making such a difference in my life and I appreciate your help! I will gladly recommend your services to anyone. Best wishes for 2016.
Last June (2012), my knee pain was so severe that I thought I wouldn’t be able to participate in the mini-triathlon in August. As I began to work with Vijay, my initial goal was to finish the triathlon without pain. After lots of work, at home and with Vijay, I was able to accomplish my goal. He not only encouraged and challenged me but also suggested strategies and exercises that will continue to help me with posture, balance, foot/ankle stability, my position in space and visual motor tasks. I have incorporated the PT exercises into my daily routine with my mind’s eye toward a half marathon in 2013 or early 2014. The best part is that should I need assistance again, Advanced Physical Therapy is just a phone call away!
Teresa, Autumn and Kelsey are the best at what they do as they have been the only ones in 12 years to relieve my lower back pain!! I have seen many chiropractors and other physical therapists over the last 12 years and would highly recommend them for any back or neck pain relief.
- click above on Hal_2017…it is from one of our younger patients and he wanted to thank Teresa for helping him with his headaches. It is really special!
The staff at Advanced PT Centers was wonderful. Not only did they help me reduce my migraines and symptoms, they were willing to go above and beyond to support me as their patient. I am grateful for Teresa and her staff who truly helped me live a better life! I won’t hesitate to refer friends and family. Thanks!